Thursday, June 2, 2011

MeDrinkBeer.com has moved!


Me Drink Beer has moved over to Tumblr with a new look and new approach at www.medrinkbeer.com .

Satisfaction not guaranteed.

If you've found yourself here on purpose then I thank you for your support.  This site will no longer be updated beyond this post, but still remain intact for archiving purposes and other mysterious reasons. If you've found yourself here on accident then I thank you for your accidental and/or begrudging support. Feel free to browse through my musings of suspect quality then meander on over to the all new Me Drink Beer.

You should know that while I'm serious about beer, I never take myself too seriously.  If you enjoy reading about, talking about, or just simply drinking quality beer then please visit Me Drink Beer frequently. I ask this of you not because I genuinely want to quench your thirst for beer-centric fodder.  Instead, I ask this of you because it's time for someone else besides myself and some dude that always finds my blog by Googling "Drink Beer Company" to pad my Google Analytics stats.

Me Drink Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment